Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do you remove spray paint, blue in color from a bathtub.?

I am cleaning a rental property and the last tenant spray painted the walls and the bathtub with blue spray paint. How can I get it off without having to use sandpaper or too much elbow grease. The lady that owns the property is 90 years old and I want to save her some money.How do you remove spray paint, blue in color from a bathtub.?
I have to do this at my job all the time get a few cans of spray stripper at lowes spray it in sections and let it sit for ten minutes I use a few different types of razor scrapers they even make a scraper for curved edges.How do you remove spray paint, blue in color from a bathtub.?
No easy solution. Try scraping with razor scraper
You could use white spirit or turps ,

No comments:

Post a Comment