Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What spray paint shall I use to paint my XBox 360 Controller?

I have been told to use Krylon Fusion or Duplic Color Autospray but I don't think I can find these in the UK, so does anyone know what the UK equivalent of these paints would be?What spray paint shall I use to paint my XBox 360 Controller?
Plastic friendly paint is typically expensive plus you'd need to paint an overcoat to keep it from rubbing off. Look into some skins or at least be sure to buy the speciallty allen key to remove the plastic overlays and paint / sun bake.





Good LuckWhat spray paint shall I use to paint my XBox 360 Controller?
Search on B%26amp;Q's website and you'll find a collection of sprays called Plasti-Kote sprays. They're not expensive at all and are perfect for painting 360 controllers.

No comments:

Post a Comment