Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is there a kind of spray paint that is scratch resisitant?

I have a metal filing cabinet that I painted a few years ago. It has a lot of scratches on it and I want to paint it again, but I would like to use something that doesn't scratch as easily or is meant to be scratch resistant. I don't know what brand of spray paint I used the first time it was painted.Is there a kind of spray paint that is scratch resisitant?
Try appliance epoxy spray paint.Is there a kind of spray paint that is scratch resisitant?
First answer is correct. The actual coloring of your cabinet might have been powder coated.


Also if you put a top coat on the thing after it will help.
ABSOLUTELY, Powder coating..... what? what? it is sprayed on! and is the only one even remotely scratch resistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment