Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What would be cool to spray paint onto my car?

I have a beater car that I don't care about. I want to spray paint stuff onto it but I don't have any good ideas. I painted a skull on it and it came out pretty good. It would have to be something that I could make a stencil out of and use only flat black, primer, silver, or green (left over spray paints) to make. Links would be great.What would be cool to spray paint onto my car?
You should make the trunk pink and paint a taco on it......What would be cool to spray paint onto my car?
Try your favourite album cover. You could do Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' or a variation of it, just so long as your car looks like it's made of bricks.





You could also spraypaint jigsaw pieces so your car looks like a puzzle. That could be funny.





A maze would also be good.





You could also use chalkboard paint and keep chalk on hand for spur of the moment x and o games.





Painting it to look plaid would also be neat.





Have fun with this! I'm a little bit jealous :P
you should use the stencil that gives praise and respect to the best stencil/poster graff artist of them all by putting this on your car.





http://www.graffiti.org/faq/kataras/kata鈥?/a>
If you promise to paint the word PROLETARIAT on it and send me a photo, I'll send you the paint.
Gaymobile!
How about a big hairy butt with a steaming loaf hanging halfway out?
....





paint it with some wild flowers....





..

No comments:

Post a Comment