Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have lots of spray paint and chemical cans that I need to organize. Anyone know of a good way?

I have probably 30-40 cans that I'd like to organize by stacking on top of each other so that the ends face out when put into a cabinet. However, the cans keep moving around and wanting to fall out of the cabinet.





Any suggestions for building some sort of rack or some other clever trick?I have lots of spray paint and chemical cans that I need to organize. Anyone know of a good way?
This really depends on who will have access to the paint and chemicals. If there is a chance that young children could get at them, then they need to be secured (locked). With the cost of building materials nowadays, what I'd do is get a tall garage storage cabinet with at least 4 shelves. Get one of the heavy plastic ones - the plastic won't be affected by accidental spills etc. Sears sells one made by ';Suncast'; and it's lock-able.I have lots of spray paint and chemical cans that I need to organize. Anyone know of a good way?
fire pit
you could try using an old wine rack?

No comments:

Post a Comment