Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do I get rid of the enamel spray paint smell from my project?

I bought some metallic enamel spray from the craft dept in a store for my project.


I painted a belt metallic for a project and it smells like enamel really bad. I don't want it to smell like enamel while wearing it at a party. What can I do?How do I get rid of the enamel spray paint smell from my project?
Place it in the HOT-sunshine..it should be free of odor in about 4-hours..


===


Paint can contain-LEAD(Pb)..don't let that belt touch your bare skin.How do I get rid of the enamel spray paint smell from my project?
don't freeze it!, as one had posted, that'll just crack the paint.


Air/sun dry, if possible.


A hair blow dryer will help speed up the curing process of the paint on Low heat setting.


Still try to use patience so as not to overheat the paint, and allow to cool whilst heating/reheating.
put it in the freezer for like an hour





then spray it with perfume or something after.





good luck.
  • celebrity make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment