Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best way to get spray paint off of a blue plastic bed?

My mother painted a bed for my son, but did not get done with it and now I dont like the color because only one panel is painted red and the rest is blue. How do I get the red off without hurting the blue on the plactic?What is the best way to get spray paint off of a blue plastic bed?
What you want to do is very tough. My approach would be to paint the whole thing the color I want, trying to get paint off plastic without hurting the plastic is hard.What is the best way to get spray paint off of a blue plastic bed?
If she used the new Krylon paint for plastics there is no way to remove it because it chemically bonds with the plastic. Your only choice would be to use the Krylon blue to repaint the entire bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment